Our services in accounting management, among others, are the following
1. Accounting of the operations carried out by the businessperson, in order to obtain a true image of the accounts and to fill in the accounting ledgers.
2. The Journal, containing accounting transactions (or entries) made each day, as well as the ledger of sums and balances.
3. General Ledger, including the transactions in each account.
4. Monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
5. Official Value Added Tax records books, as well as the inventory book (mandatory books).
6. Analysis of Changes in Equity.